I have had the worst customer service experience with Groupon that I have had with anyone in my life. Tonight I was trying to make a purchase using my Groupon bucks as they owe me money.

When I tried to make my purchase it kept trying to process on my debit card. It took me over an hour to get help purchasing a Groupon using my Groupon bucks and I actually had to have a representative make this purchase for me. Once the purchase was made it was put into a pending status. They informed me that I have to have the amount of my purchase available on my debit card that is active on my Groupon account.

Should be able to use my Groupon bucks. I find this to be a fabrication because I have made purchases before using my Groupon bucks when I have had zero dollars in my bank account. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I was refuse d that. They actually disconnected from my online live chat and refused to help me.

At this point I tried to contact Groupon on the phone and was told through an automated recording that I was only able to be helped online through email or a live chat. I am a REALLY good customer and purchase from Groupon at LEAST 2-3 times weekly. I will never make another purchase from Groupon again. I feel they are trying to rip me off and do not want me using the credit I am rightfully owed.

PLEASE BEWARE DOING BUSINESS WITH GROUPON AND IF YOU CHOOSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AND SOMETHING GOES WRONG (WHICH IS WILL) YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE

TO SPEAK TO A LIVE PERSON ON THE PHONE. I WOULD HIGHLYYYY SUGGEST DOING BUSINESS WITH A COMPANY THAT TRULY APPRECIATES THEIR CUSTOMERS UNLIKE GROUPON!

User's recommendation: Never use Groupon they will try to rip you off.

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Coupon.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Groupon Cons: Getting double billed, Getting ripped off, Have credit to buyer, Bad customer service.

Comments