3.5K views
Featured 100% full Not resolved
2.0

No mystery here.I ordered 3 sets of this ***!

I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size and looks for children. Site said over 25,000 bought.

Wow, they just lost 25,000 customers! Shows a picture of a woman, so you would think they are for an adult, right? Groupon responded "final sale" no returns. Credit card agreed about the picture and said it was misleading.

Disputed payment. I was told just sit on the product. If Groupon wants it back they will have to send a return number.

Or else they are free.Then I'll trash them!

Review about: Groupon Gift Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Yep I got the same 3 pieces last year. Total disappointment.

You bought your wife jewelry from groupon? GROUPON?

to Anonymous #1008109

Seriously! Right?!

Greenwood, South Carolina, United States #946605

I got a 3 piece set as well for a gift.Bracelet was too small.

The set was not coordinated as you think I set would be.Just junk they want to get rid of!

Millbrae, California, United States #945719

I got this for valentines what a disappointment. Not only did they misplace the shipment but it came without the necklace. Piece of ***

Rockwall, Texas, United States #927324

Why would you expect nice jewelry from GROUPON?