3.4
Layout of Store

I have contacted Groupon regarding my order, placed on 10/28/17.At that time, i was told it would be received in 4-7 days.

Following the tracking info link, only 'Shipping Label Created' is displayed. This is still the only info displayed on the FEDEX link. I contacted groupon to find out what the order status was. Quoting from the reply email, "I'm so sorry for the trouble.

Unfortunately, the tracking information we received for some of the orders for this deal was uploaded incorrectly. While most of the affected orders were successfully delivered despite the error, we’re still working to determine the status of your order. We’ve confirmed orders are shipping regularly, and we encourage patience if you’d still like to receive your order. If you prefer not to wait any longer, I'd be happy to issue a refund to your Groupon account to be used for future purchases, or to your original form of payment.

Please let me know which you prefer.' I replied that they had charged my card, had my money, and should ship a replacement item immediately. Their reply = the boilerplate 'If you would prefer a refund or a groupon gift card' If i wanted the money and not the merchandise, I never would have ordered it! I've had better luck with them in the past.

Unfortunately, that's whre my dealings with this company will remain.I'll never order from them again!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Products and service in the past.

I didn't like: Its my problem if the shipment does not arrive, No option customer service, Non-delivery of merchandise, Untrackable shipments.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments