1.5
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Turnaround Time

I purchased 2 groupon spa packages of $250 each for a total of $500 on Sept 10, 2018. I was double charged and sent an email since you cannot speak to anyone (the phone number I found online directs you to a online site) even though I had NO RESPONSE from the email when I initially discovered the mistake.

I sent a 2nd email again just a few days ago as the charge has not dropped off and I thought maybe they were working behind the scenes. I also chatted with a csr and gave them all the details they requested including name on the account , last 4 of CC, Date of Transactions, ,amount of transactions, and even the reference number of each transaction. I got a reply saying I have "2 groupon accounts" there fore they weren't able find my original purchase, no mention of the refund , but instructed me to consolidate accounts with no instructions on how. I emailed back asking about the refund and they said this charge is going to "drop off" as its a hold on the account and will drop off....I'm like are you kidding me....this was charged/billed on Sept.

10 , literally over 3 weeks ago and these people have no clue...I'm irate....disputing with the bank as they have no customer service. I"ve purchased low ticket items with no problem in the past...I'm going to think twice about spending over $100 with Groupon as they don't want to help of have the most incompetent CSRs on the planet!!!

I liked: Product itself.

I didn't like: Getting double billed, Poor customer service.

Comments