Verified Reviewer

In times of a deadly serious coronavirus pandemic and living in a state that put a 30day lock down for closure of all non-essential businesses. In that respect I would not being able to use 2 of my groupon purchased spa services.

I requested reimbursement since these businesses are in fact shut down and don't even know as to when or if they will be back in business.

Groupon Customer Service Representative by the name of Abirami B . responds by telling me that I should of checked the fine print on cancellation policy prior to making my purchase. I find this completely ABSURD and UNETHICAL.

Our whole country actually the WORLD is going through a contagious viral outbreak and this is how you treat your loyal customers.

LIKE I said previously.. I am requesting a full reimbursement for these 2 services that I will not unfortunately be able to use sadly.

FYI SHAME ON YOU GROUPON

User's recommendation: BEWARE of GROUPON fine print returns.

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Customer Care.

Groupon Cons: Too much trouble to get product or money back, Cant speak to person.

Comments