Nashville, Tennessee

I purchased two Groupons for this company. This was to purchase two Holiday Deluxe that were to be delivered during the week of 12/17/12. I put these instructions specifically in the shipping because I did not have room in my freezer to store all this meat for all the people coming to my house on Christmas.

Meathub shipped one of the orders early, which I received on 12/6/12. I immediately called them and explained that the order should not have come early, I had no place to store it. I told them I would ship it back, which they told me not to, that it would not be any good by the time they received it back and to do with it as I needed and they would send a replacement. This is for one of the Groupons. I then inquired about the second Groupon (one I didn't receive early) and made sure that they understood that it was not to be shipped until 12/17/12. I was assured that I would receive both orders the week of 12/17/12 and I would receive the tracking numbers for them the beginning of that week. The replacement and then the one I didn't receive. I gave away the other meat as I was told to do by them because, as I said, I had no room to store it.

Then, the week of 12/17/12 comes, no tracking numbers. I start calling and emailing. DAYS goes by before I get a response. I go through everything with Boris, who then tells me that the weather is what kept it from getting shipped. I ask for a tracking number, which I finally get, but only for one order. I get back a hold of him for the second tracking number and after going round and round, he tells me the second order was never shipped. Ok, I'm in a delimma now. The second order wasn't put into Fedex until 12/19/12! This means that it won't get here until 12/22/12 (which is supposed to be shipped to my office that is going to be closed). I've not got to get it fixed to stay at a location for pickup. More fun.

Boris then tells me he is going to check with his supervisor to see what he can do. The supervisor (name Boris gave me) is Sanin Mirvic. Boris tells me that the supervisor is not going to send me the second package, but give me a $40 credit TO HIS COMPANY. Let's see. A company who has screwed up my order, told me things then renigs on them, doesn't send my other order, keeps my money.. doesn't answer the phone.. barely responds to emails.. OMG! Why would I want to do business with a company like that.. muchless take a $40 credit to their business for an order that they screwed up to begin with and cost me A LOT of money.

I HIGHLY suggest NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY AND EVEN THOUGH THE GROUPON LOOKS GOOD FOR THEM, IT WILL COST YOU MORE THAN IT IS WORTH IN THE END! AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

I think I should file on them in court out of principle. hhmmmmm.. still debating on that.

Comments