Arrived for a nice stay at the Lake Tahoe Resort Inn, Right? Wrong, the stay started off with excitement upon entering the Inn.

I informed the agent at the desk that I used " GROUPON" to reserve my stay. The agent viewed my reservation confirmation letter from Groupon. The hotel agent was unable to find any information from Groupon sent to them regarding the reservation.

I spent almost an hour trying to convince the Hotel agent that the mistake shouldn't require me to rebook something I had already paid for again. I informed the agent that just didn't make sense, and I refused to pay twice. The agent at the desk "Eddie:, was fantastic at trying to figure out what happened and finally went ahead corrected the mistake to my satisfaction.

I will never book another hotel stay using Groupon. The booking itself was easy but what came along with it was a nightmare. I'm just overly disappointed with Groupon, the inability to get ahold to someone at customer service.

The number given for customer service is an recording that takes you make to the website, which wants you to submit information regarding the problem. The catch is that they will get back to you in 24 hours....Go Figure

Preferred solution: compenstated for unecessary hassle of my reservation and ruining my trip.

Comments