2.5

I bought some groupon certificates for San Antonio recently.One of my purchases was for the Botanical Gardens.

When I presented my Groupon Certificate at the Botanical Gardens in San Antonio, they denied it stating it was for Corpus Christie Texas. This is one of the sneaky things groupon does, they place other cities mixed into the city you are looking into, unfortunately Corpus Christie was a 4 hour drive from where I was staying .

When I contacted Groupon for a refund they refused the refund stating it was past their 3 day timeline.This was my last purchase from Groupon, I immediately closed my account and am warning others to beware

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with products that i have purchased in the past and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of groupon customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Groupon needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned groupon customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Groupon.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Gaylord, Michigan, United States #1270338

After quite a bit of arguing with different Groupon associates, finally one of them listened and gave me my refund in Groupon dollars, which is not a refund but better than nothing.