Resolved
4.0

Update by user Mar 29, 2015

After a few more e-mails, the management got involved and gave me accredit for the full amount.

Original review posted by user Feb 27, 2015

I ordered two sets of color ink cartridges through Groupon at a cost of $44. I received the cartridges (1/8/15) and put them beneath my printer so when I ran out I would have them available.

I ran out on 2/25/15 and tried to change out the cartridges but the digital readout stated not OEM and this product is not the correct cartridge. At that point I looked at the mating side of the new cartridge and the original one and in fact it was not correct. The part numbers are correct and shape and size are also , just the mate up is not correct. Groupon has stated that they have a 14 day policy, my take is I bought these two sets and used them when I ran out.

Why would I order cartridges if I was already out...One set is completely unopened both black inks are still unopened...but Groupon - Indian CS are not even going to consider this. Their CS is a bunch of drones, sorry but Indian CS is the worse thing I have ever encountered...Issue, they refuse to work with me and are stating tough luck, go away.

I spent $44 and I am now on Social Security. I purchased these in knowing I was going to be on fixed income now I am taking a loss...

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Discounts.

I didn't like: Customer service, Cheap and nasty items, No honor to me for there mistake, Lack of response.

Comments