Groupon sent me an email with a $10 off code. The link took me to Groupon.com and I tried to order something.

It told me that code did not apply to that product. So, on the last day of the $10 code, I ordered a product that came up when I clicked on the $10 code. I finished the order and there was no place to put in the $10 off code and I didn't get my $10 credit. I scoured their website, while logged in, and there were Customer Service links, but all it gives you is FAQs.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. I somehow found a "chat" link and got into a chat with a CSR and they didn't want to address my problem, they wanted to offer me an honors program I qualified for. I was typing my response and they cut the chat off saying we had been disconnected.

They sent me an email of the chat and I responded to it and NO ONE HAD TAKEN THE TIME TO RESPOND. In the meantime, I have an order I would not have placed had I known the $10 coupon would not have applied.

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Groupon Pros: Have some good deals.

Groupon Cons: It is impossible to get to customer service.

• Groupon com

Comments

Elberta

Been there: done that. Be very careful - these are NOT honorable business people.

They are thieves. They do no tallow access to customer service, so no resolution if EVER possible: YET, THEY KEEP YOUR MONEY.

JUST DON'T GROUPON!!! GROUPON IS A DIRTY FOUR-LETTER WORD.

Never heard of them.