Ease of Use
Turnaround Time

The company kept my personal account debit card information on file and used it for a purchase that I didn’t authorize. I don’t like to use my bank account card to keep on file as a means of payment for companies especially when I haven’t done an extensive amount of business with them.

I viewed tickets online and once I placed them into the cart in order for the details to appear so that I could determine where was the venue and was it accessible for my handicap the system went blank and crashed . Hours later when I accessed the app that’s when I found a purchase for 2 tickets . I didn’t know that my card was on file until I learned of this purchase. I used that card to make a purchase for 2 pieces of luggage.

That’s the only sale I went through an actual checkout and authorized a payment to be made for. The system failed and crashed several times during this process of trying to contact customer support services. I couldn’t find a telephone number after several failed attempts I was finally able to send an email . In which I was told sale are.sometimes final on tickets, and that it’s a fine print section that explains that.

The company is not acknowledging the fact that I never process anything through the sales process. And I can’t use the tickets even if I wanted to . This method of practice is theft .

Because I never went through to checkout and choose a form of payment. Thanks

Product or Service Mentioned: Ticketsnow Concert Ticket.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Groupon Cons: Customer service does not deliver, No honor to me for there mistake.

• groupon misrepresentation