3.0
Ease of Use
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 14

I haven't heard back from a manager even though Gnana, my chat person, assured me I would. True, she didn't mention when. Gnana did send a complete transcript of our chat & assigned it a cat identification number: 881715418233311993.

Original review posted by user Jan 12

My vouchers just pile up unused because my family convinces me that some services I sign up & pay for are unnccessary or harmful. Today I faced adding up all my unused vouchers & then contacting a chat customer service chat person about my problem.

Admittedly, some vouchers go way back a year & a half ago.

But who would keep my payments?? tGroupon?? The companies whose service I never used?? At first, my chat person said I may be eligible for groupon's 'current reward challenge' that gives trade credit for future sign-ups.

Then, she reversed herself & said I was not eligible for that. Then she said she would hand it up to a manager & a manager will get back to by phone or email at some indeterminate time in the future. Then she ended the chat It doesn't look good for me.

Then I thought of contacting this site. For customer good will, I hope they can grant me trade service, such as a manicure or a language class --something I can actually use--for money I already spent with them.

What shall I do besides wait for them to contact me??

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Coupon.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: To credit funds I've spent toward future groupon services.

Groupon Pros: Initial discount price for a service or product.

Groupon Cons: Deny me trade credit for purchased vouchers i never used.

• Groupon Credit Vouchers

Comments

SaneJellyfish867

Hi-- I had the problem with groupon about expired vouchers. I recontacted groupon just now.

I got a different representative, Ranjith, & she listened carefully & resolved every issue. I'm grateful to groupon & to your platform for help you gave me. Thank you.

I agree you can lose your mind trying to find the live in-person chat link--but it IS there. Thank you!