Verified Reviewer

I PURCHASED W/MYOTHERAPY & STRESS THERAPY. 1231 AUSTIN HWY, SAN ANTONIO, TX.

THEY ASK YOU TO FILL OUT A INTAKE FORM SO THEY WOULD KNOW WHAT IS NEEDED WHEN YOU COME IN FOR A MASSAGE. FILLED OUT OUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. THEY GIVE YOU A APPT. TIME & DATE.

THEN A FEW MINUTES LATER YOU GET A REFUND SAYING THE SERVICE WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE. AFTER YOU GIVE THEM ALL YOUR INFORM. I CALLED THE NUMBER (210) 399-**** ON THE WEBSITE BECAUSE IT DIRECTS YOU TO GO TO THE WEBSITE THEN WHEN YOU CALL IT TELLS YOU TO LEAVE A TEXT ON 210-204-****. NEVER GOT A TEXT BACK ONLY AFTER I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO REPORT HIM TO GROUPON AS A SPAM RISK.

I DROVE BY BECAUSE I WANTED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE AND THERE IS NO MYOTHERAPY & STRESS THERAPY AT ALL.

I THINK HE IS GETTING ALL YOUR CLIENTS INFORMATION TO USE OR SELL IT. PLEASE INVESTAGATE ASAP.

User's recommendation: SPREAD THE WORD.

Product or Service Mentioned: Groupon Coupon.

Groupon Pros: Usually very effecicient.

Groupon Cons: No way to speak with a person.

Comments