1.8K views

It appears that "G-Pass" events are set up to allow the venue to fill unsold seats (likely worst seats in the house) the last day before an event.Purchased tix for an event in 2 months.

When I found in a couple of days there was nothing to print, I followed up via chat and with a phone call. I found that the "tickets" can't be printed until 24 hours before the event. Not convenient for me, since these were intended as a gift NOW. The only reason for them not to issue the tickets now would be to sell those seats between now and when the event happens in two months.

Should have known when there was a tie in to Ticketmaster that things would not be as they appeared.

Chat and customer service refused refunds.Be aware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of groupon g-pass event. Groupon needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned groupon g-pass event in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Groupon.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Groupon Diamond Fraud Groupon "I placed and order of 2 sets of diamond earrings and I had an appraisal done on both sets, one set claimed to be 3/4 carat and a VS1 and..." Read more Groupon - Lamborgini Driving Review from Phoenix, Arizona Groupon "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..." Read more Groupon - Ring Review from Raleigh, North Carolina Groupon "Excellent prices and quality. Got a nice one carat diamond ring for 439!!! Zales charged my husband for a total weight set that was less than a carat total 2500!!..." Read more Groupon - Swarovski Elements Three-Piece Jewelry Mystery Christmas Gift  "JUNK" Groupon "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more