I purchased a Groupon to use at a local restaurant that I was interested in trying out.Reservations were made on their website, and were booked months in advance.

By the time I tried to redeem my Groupon, the restaurant went out of business. It was marked by Groupon as a "Best of 2012". My guess is that everyone was trying to use their Groupon's and that Groupon screws over vendors so much that they do not even end up turning a profit. When I went to Groupon about the company going out of business before I could redeem the Groupon, I was told that they refused to provide me with a refund.

I never used the Groupon! That's $45 that I will NEVER get back, and I never even got to use the voucher! I refuse to just give my money away for a service that I never receive, and I will never again use Groupon.

I will tell everyone that I know to use Groupon's competitors or go straight to the vendor themselves.Groupon is a SCAM!

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #659236

You should be able to get your $ back.Read the terms and conditions.

If you only paid $22.50 that's all you get back.They won't refund the $45 promotional amount.