So I placed an order for all of these items in the same order.

1. Groom Genie for Dogs and Cats which is described as 5” x 4” x 3” size.

2. Huggie Loop Earrings with Swarovski Elements, I have wanted these for a long time and they just became available on their site.

3. Soft Mesh Pet Control Harness: Medium/Blue *Note the size ordered.

4. Set of 3 Sterling Silver & CZ Stackable Eternity Bands: Sapphire/9 *Note the color ordered.

I have never had a company screw up so badly on an order. On top of that they expect me to do the legwork in returning the items and they cannot reorder them. Also the items are no longer available to order. So I'm out the items I ordered.

So here is the breakdown of the problems. 1. Came in 2"x3"x3".

2. They informed me it shipped a week after I ordered it and then the next day after that they informed me it sold out and I wasn't going to get it, even though they took my money for it a week and a day prior.

3. I ordered a medium for my medium sized dog and they sent me a large. They told me they don't have an exchange policy so I must just return it to them. By return I must print a label using my ink if I had a printer to print from. I am 100% disabled. They told me I would have to go to a library or internet cafe to print it even after I told them I am disabled.

4. I ordered a Sapphire color as you can see above and they sent me a pinkish red color one. I told them I ordered Sapphire. I asked the person what color is Sapphire and he said he would have to check. How many people don't know that Sapphire is BLUE and not PINKISH RED???? Then he informed me that they no longer have any more of them left and don't do an exchange. So I'm out of luck. He then sent me an email with printing instructions. HELLO, hadn't I already told them I don't have a printer, am 100% disabled??? Yes I did tell them that over and over and over again.

So they still have my money. I don't have the items I ordered and I have been ripped off by them. How can they screw up an order this badly??!! BEWARE, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Let my experience be a lesson to all.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, wrong items, incorrect sizes, the list goes on." and wants this business to "i want a full refund on my entire order including the other rings, they were all supposed to go together, that's why i bought them all. deliver correct items.the 18-karat white gold, 4 cttw eternity band which i ordered, december blue topaz came in green" as the author lost $101. The author is overall dissatisfied with Groupon. The most disappointing about groupon coupon from Groupon was dirty practices they use to sell a product, not deliver what is ordered correctly and improper handling of the issues after all their mistakes Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Groupon.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Groupon to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Groupon?

Comments

etal00

You should be able to contact the ADA. They will represent you for free and go after Groupon full scale for not accommodating a disabled person as per law.